Sublingual Vitamin B12 - Natural Tropical Berry Flavoured - Methylcobalamin 1000μg
120 Melting Tablets
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner. Place tablet under the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow; no water is required.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For best before end date (BBE) and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Tablets Per Container: 120
Daily Serving: 1 Tablet
Nutritional Information: Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100% Pure
Amount per tablet: 1000μg
% NRV: 40,000%
Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Natural Tropical Berry Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
* Nutrient Reference Value